This week’s journal article focuses on attribution theory and how it influences the implementation of innovation technologies. Two types of employee attributions are noted in the article (intentionality and deceptive intentionality), please review these concepts and answer the following questions:
1. Provide a high-level overview/ summary of the case study – Case is provided in the PDF Attached.
2. Note how constructive intentionality impacts innovation implementations
3. Find another article that adds to the overall findings of the case and note how attribution-based perspective enhances successful innovation implementations. Please be explicit and detailed in answering this question.
Google Scholar is also a great source for research. Please be sure that journal articles are peer-reviewed and are published within the last five years.
The paper should meet the following requirements:
· 2-4 pages in length (not including title page or references)
· APA guidelines must be followed. The paper must include a cover page, an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
· A minimum of five peer-reviewed journal articles.
The writing should be clear and concise. Headings should be used to transition thoughts. Grading includes the quality of writing.
Textbook : Bratton, J. (2020). Organizational Leadership 1st ed.. Sage Publishing, Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Chapter 3 & 4 in the text
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."