Prepare 10-12 PowerPoint slides to present a supply chain management plan, including your analysis and recommendations for a supply chain design and logistics, for provided scenario.
This portfolio work project, a presentation of a supply chain management plan, will help you understand how supply chains and logistics create value for a company.
Wild Dog Coffee Company, a locally owned company with a single coffee shop location, serves a wide selection of espresso products, small breakfast and lunch menu items, and a limited evening menu. The company is planning to expand the business by adding an additional location. While different menu items may be tested at the new location, the espresso beverage preparation process will remain exactly the same. You and your business partners need to make a decision about the supply chain before the move. The following information may help support your analysis for Wild Dog Coffee Company:
- You have one espresso maker that brews the espresso and froths the milk at each location.
- Each espresso beverage requires 1.5 minutes of the barista’s time.
- Each espresso beverage requires some combination of espresso beans, milk, and flavoring.
- Each espresso beverage is served in a paper cup with a lid and sleeve.
- Monthly cleaning and maintenance of the espresso maker is outsourced to a services company.
- You stock one type of espresso bean. If you run out of inventory, you have to close the business until the next shipment of beans arrives.
- Espresso beans are received seven (7) days after placing the order.
You are an owner of Wild Dog Coffee Company. You and your business partners are preparing for the opening of your second location. You need to analyze and make recommendations for supply chain management for the two locations.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."