Virtuous Leadership Virtues:
- Prudence: to make right decisions.
- Courage: to stay the course and resist pressures of all kinds.
- Self-Control: to coordinate passions to the spirit and fulfillment of the mission at hand.
- Justice: to give every individual his due.
- Magnanimity: to strive for great things, to challenge myself and others.
- Humility- to overcome selfishness and serve others habitually
Write a minimum of 5 pages (introduction through conclusion) that explains each virtue and addresses application of the virtue in the workplace. For example, how would you practice humility? Provide specific examples that demonstrate an understanding of the concept presented and practical application.
- Your paper is required to be formatted in APA (7th edition).
- Include a title page
- You do NOT need an abstract
- Avoid trite sayings, slang, and contractions.
- Include a reference page with a minimum of five references (the course textbook and four peer-reviewed journal articles from Welder Library eresources or Google Scholar)… If you list a source as a reference, you must include an in-text citation within your paper for that source.
Please refer to the rubric for the grading requirements. Your submission will go through turn-it-in. Your turnitin score should be 25% or less.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."