- Think about a special occasion speech that you would like to present on a topic of your choice.
- The speech can be for any context and any length, but the purpose must be to commemorate an occasion. See the list of example occasions for inspiration.
- Download and answer each question in the Unit 1 Touchstone Template based on the speech you are thinking of: Touchstone1Template.doc
- Consider your audience, purpose, and thesis. Answer each of the questions related to audience, purpose, and thesis. Answer in detail, using complete sentences.
- Review the rubric to ensure that you understand how you will be evaluated. Contact a Sophia learning coach with any questions.
- Review the checklist and requirements to ensure that your Touchstone is complete.
- Submit your completed Unit 1 Touchstone Template on Sophia.
- Answer each question with 1 to 3 complete sentences
- Your responses should be 300 to 500 words in total
- All writing must be appropriate for an academic context
- Follow academic writing conventions (correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, and formatting)
- Composition must be original and written for this assignment; plagiarism of any kind is strictly prohibited
- Use a readable 12-point font, double-spaced with 1-inch margins
- Submission should include your name, the name of the course, the date, and the title of your composition
- Submit a single file only, including the answers to all questions
- Acceptable file formats include .doc and .docx.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."