For this Assignment, first, compile the Self-Assessments you have completed throughout the class. This is your leadership profile. Review the notes you have taken each unit on your insights, reactions, and evaluations of the Self-Assessment results. After analyzing your Self-Assessment answers and interpretation of the results, answer these questions:
- Which results or interpretations of the Self-Assessments surprised you?
- Which topics can you integrate into your current position?
- Which topics will you use in your future careers?
- Which areas of leadership skills/ and or knowledge are your strengths? Identify at least five and explain with specific examples.
- Which areas of leadership do you want to/ need to work on the most to improve your leadership skills and/ or knowledge? Identify at least five and explain with specific examples.
Next, take each of the FIVE areas identified that need to be worked on separately and incorporating the textbook techniques, theories and suggestions, put together a plan to develop these skills and knowledge. This is your Leadership Action Plan.
Your Leadership Action Plan should include (for each of the FIVE areas identified):
- The area needing to be improved (list the Self-Assessment quiz number and the name of the skill/ knowledge needed).
- A technique from the textbook that you will use to improve.
- Your intended outcome (What do you expect to learn?).
- Your deadline for improving in this area.
When creating your Leadership Action Plan, keep in mind that your goals should be SMART goals described in the textbook when creating your profile:
Answers to the questions should be in sentence/paragraph format. Copy and paste the questions into a Word document and place your answers below each question. Make sure your response to each question is a sustained and well-developed as well as original and insightful.
Your assignment should include:
- Title Page
- Main body of the paper (5 pages)
- Reference Page (at least 2 academic references , including your course text)
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."