you just need to watch a video and answer 8 quistion in short essay about only 300 words. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji5_MqicxSo
The link is to the complete lecture, which is over an hour long. For this exercise you do not need to view the whole presentation, just 10-15 minutes of it. I would, however, be surprised if you did not feel compelled to watch the clip in its entirety.
Once you have watched all or part of this video, answer the questions below on a Word Document to be submitted here prior to the due date. Note that you can answer these questions in an essay format or individually in your submission. It is up to you. 🙂
1. What was your first impression of this speech?
2. Had you heard of Dr. Pausch or his lecture prior to this exercise? If so, had you watched it before? Why or why not?
3. What were some of the aspects of the speech that you enjoyed the most?
4. Was there anything about the speech that you did not enjoy?
5. Do you find that part of what makes this presentation so memorable is the level of intimacy and personal sharing that Pausch offers?
6. What are some things that were done in this speech that you can try to do in speeches of your own?
7. Do you find that this speech is multi-dimensional in its purpose? (i.e., informative, persuasive, etc.) If so, what were some of those dimensions that you experienced?
8. What does Pausch’s speech and its enormous popularity say about the power of communication?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."