Introduction to Social Problems
1. Describe your selected social problem in its social context. (55- 75words).
2. Use your sociological imagination to explain how the selected social problem is influenced by society (75-100 words).
3. Select the theoretical perspective(s) (functionalist, conflict, and interactionist) that best aligns with the social problem you’ve selected to analyze in this course.
4. Explain why the theoretical perspective(s) you chose is best to explain the selected social problem.
5. Next, use that theoretical perspective(s) to explain how your selected social problem came to be and how it is perpetuated. (150-200 words)
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."