Watch this video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WR_hCMR2Xvc
Then answer the following questions
- What year did the construction commence?
- Which countries and architects attempted but failed to finalize the construction?
- List the major and lesser obstacles preventing the early construction.
- How many people perished during the project and why?
- Name the country and engineer who completed the impossible feat.
Which president came to visit the canal in person? Why was it important?
What sanitary and other means were used to accelerate and accomplish the built
6. What oceans does the canal connect?
7. Explain why the channel is immensely important until nowadays?
Watch this second video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YzCULxAmkRU
Now answer the following questions :
- What was a “cucaracha slide” and why was it challenging?
- How much dynamite and drills had been used annually?
- How many millions of dollars the project cost?
- In what year did the first ship pass?
- Find out: the cost of a single entry nowadays
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."