In this assignment, you will identify vocabulary words that are of interest to you and
In this assignment, you will identify vocabulary words that are of interest to you and define them in your own words.
Note, that the words in parenthesis are to guide you to the right section in weeks 3 and 4 to find the terms. All of the terms are defined in the week 3 or week 4 material.
Choose 10 terms from the provided list.
- Constructive Empiricism (Science)
- Constructivism (Kant)
- Empirical Adequacy (Science)
- Idealism (Berkeley)
- Instrumentalism (Science)
- Mind-body dualism
- Philosophical skepticism
- realism (scientific)
- Synthetic A Priori
- Universals (Plato)
For each term, do the following:
- Provide a brief definition in your own words. DO NOT copy and paste a definition from anywhere. When you search online, add the word “philosophy” to the term and spell it properly to be sure you are getting the right information. “Idealism” in philosophy is very different from “Idealism.”
- State whether it is related to metaphysics, epistemology, or both and in what way.
- Discuss how it factors into your belief system, or discuss something you feel is interesting about how the term fits into the study of metaphysics or epistemology.
Each term will be worth 10 points. Points are awarded as follows:
- A single term is appropriately identified from the list (1pt)
- A detailed, accurate definition in your own words, not copy and pasted or plagiarized (4pts)
- The term is appropriately identified as metaphysics, epistemology, or both (2 pts)
- Clearly articulated how all it fits into your personal belief system (3 pts)
***CHOOSE ANY 10 TERMS TO DEFINE***
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."