Required ResourcesRead/review the following resources for this activity: OpenStax Textbook Readings Lesson in
Read/review the following resources for this activity:
- OpenStax Textbook Readings
- Lesson in Canvas
- Assignments in Knewton
- Unit Conversions in the US System
- Unit Conversions in the Metric System
- Unit Conversion Between Systems
- Rewrite English Phrases into Algebraic Expressions
- Algebraic Expressions and Applications with Integers
- Solve Equations with the Subtraction and Addition Properties of Equality
- Solve Equations with the Division and Multiplication Properties of Equality
- Distance, Rate, and Time and Literal Equations
Initial Post Instructions
As we jump into the world of Algebra, it is important to discuss how math, specifically Algebra, is used in the real-world.
Search for videos from Ted Ed showing the real-world value of mathematics. Choose a video to watch and then provide a one-paragraph summary (3-4 sentences) of the video in your own words. Be sure to discuss the math concept used.
Follow-Up Post Instructions
Respond to at least one peer in a substantive, content-specific way. Further the dialogue by providing more information and clarification.
- Minimum of 2 posts (1 initial & 1 follow-up) with first post expected by Wednesday
- APA format for in-text citations and list of references
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."