ScenarioYou are the senior clinical analyst for the Oakridge Health System. Oakridge Health System is
You are the senior clinical analyst for the Oakridge Health System. Oakridge Health System is comprised of Medicare-certified hospitals, home health, hospice, inpatient rehabilitation and long-term care facilities. The Chief Medical Officer (CMO) needs to identify a quality improvement initiative for the next fiscal year. You are tasked to write a white paper outlining the quality of care for Medicare-certified hospitals across the country.
Your white paper should include:
- Analyze your state and national health care quality based on the most recent year of data reported by Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.
- Identify one quality measure from your analysis to recommend for an initiative.
- Provide an evaluation of the quality measure outcomes using quality improvement principles that will support your initiative recommendation.
– Clear and thorough analysis of state and national health care quality. Includes comprehensive information on data reported by CMS with multiple supporting examples.
– Identification of one quality measure from your analysis to recommend for an initiative. Includes comprehensive descriptions for the quality measure with multiple supporting examples.
– Clear and thorough evaluation of the quality measure outcomes. And Includes comprehensive justification of the quality improvement principles to support recommendation with multiple supporting examples.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."