1. Read the chapter and take notes. Jot down concepts that are unclear and any
1. Read the chapter and take notes. Jot down concepts that are unclear and any questions that you have from the reading.
2. Watch the Accenture video on inclusion. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDna1RV-tYo
Make a note of any particular element of the video that surprised you or resonated with you.
3. Visit the Harvard Project Implicit page here: https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/ You do NOT have to register to participate.
· Click on the top left link (Project Implicit Social Attitudes). Read through the disclaimer and click I wish to proceed at the bottom.
· A new page will open with all of their implicit bias tests. Explore the tests. You are not required to take one for this class (but its encouraged). I just want you to see all of the types of implicit biases they are researching.
4. Watch the HR Daily Advisor: 10 Sins of Employee Documentation video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs4d7Pa2vT8 Make a note of any elements that were surprising or confusing.
5. If you have forgotten what performance management entails, then this short video provides a good review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmpVaBA2m30.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."